*Expected arrival at dealerships Q1 2016.
The F 800 GS: On- and off-road have never been so accessible.
Challenges? Yes! Compromises? No! This is the motto of the F 800 GS. This motorcycle is continuing its long success story and impresses with its versatility for journeys on- and off-road.
In addition to its sporty character, the high-quality design is striking. The new radiator cowl with its galvanized look adds to the visual appeal of the F 800 GS. Details such as the GS model inscription in its new stencil format point to family connections with the R 1200 GS.
Riding fun for everyone.
The low suspension option is available for the F 800 GS. In combination with the low seat, a seat height of 32.3″ can be achieved – perfect for smaller riders.
More technology for more safety.
With ABS as standard and ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) and ASC (Automatic Stability Control) as options, your F 800 GS will not only have more safety features, but your ride will be more comfortable.
• Slip-on silencer for a deep rich sound and a great look
• Titanium outer cover and stainless steel internals
• Silencer bracket and end cap made of carbon fiber
• Weight: approx. 5.5 lbs (weight savings compared to stock approx. 5 lbs)
• Street legal in 50 states
• Better grip and control than the stock footrests when standing during off-road riding
• Width of peg: 2″ (+ 0.4″ compared to stock)
• Length of peg: 3.3″ (+ 0.1″ compared to stock)
• Stainless steel precision casting made from high-alloy stainless steel
• Unrestricted control of shift and footbrake lever (height of footrests identical)
• Optional: Rubber insert for more comfort on long rides
Tags: 2012, 2013, 2014, accessible, Aprilla, bajaj, bikes, bmw, Ducati, E-bikes, F 800 GS, gilera, harley davidson, Hero Motor, honda, husqvarna, impresses, Indian, journeys, kawasaki, ktm, Kymco, Las Vegas, latestbikesinfo.com, long, motorcycle, motorcycles, motto, Mountain bikes, off-road, on-road, royal enfield, simplyautos.com, Star, success story, Suzuki, Triumph, versatility, Vextrix, victory, Yamaha, Zero \