Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS – The Fastest Indian
The Pulsar 135 LS sports a lean and mean look that is sure to set your pulse racing even before you ride it! Pulsar bikes are the most popular bikes in India and in recent years it has achieved the fastest bikes award. Pulsar bikes series is now very popular and also its price is affordable foe Indians.
In Today’s low economy, where almost every country is some unbalanced but bajaj auto is doing great in the India. Bajaj management has excellent planning to take high motorcycle market share in this week economy and they are successful in their planning.
Here is the detail of bajaj new bikes “Pulsar 135 LS” It has achieved the Viewer’s Choice Bike of the Year Award
New pulsar 135 ls has Bikini headlight, LED tail lamps, clip on handle bar, split seats, split grab rail, single down tube frame. The main benefits is that it gives the bike an aggressive, sporty look and feel while providing great riding comfort.
Although there are many attractive features in bajaj pulsar 135 ls, latestbikesinfo.com finds the below features are best describing this fastest Indian Motorcycle – some main and most valuable features of this bike are below;
At the heart of the Pulsar 135LS is an engineering marvel. 4 Valve combined with digital twin spark technology. Making the engine not just powerful and efficient but also light and compact.
- World’s first and only 4 Valve DTS-i bike
- 4 Valve DTS-i, 135cc, 13.5Ps
- ExhausTEC (Torque Expansion Chamber)* technology for the exhaust technology. *ExhausTEC Technology – Patent no. 231498
- 5 speed gearbox
More volume of air-fuel mixture with efficient combustion. Better power and fuel efficiency, Quicker and better evacuation of exhaust gases, Better pick-up at low speeds thus removing the need for constant gear shifts and Smooth power transmission.
Care has been taken to ensure each component that is used in the 135LS has been tested for quality and endurance for typical city riding conditions.
- Maintenance free battery
- Single down tube chassis frame
- 5 spoke alloy wheels
- LED tail lamps
- Zero maintenance battery
- Weighs less yet lends robustness
- Easy maintenance
- Less power consumption and longer life
The Pulsar 135 LS does not compromise on comfort and safety. Little wonder that it is a dream bike to ride in Indian city traffic.
- Electric start with auto choke
- Suspension – Telescopic front suspension with anti friction bushes and Rear Suspension : Nitrox-assisted triple rated spring
- Battery charge indicator
- Twin pilot lamps and pass switch
- Front disc brake
- DC Ignition
- Hassle free and quick starting in all weather conditions
- Riding comfort for both rider and pillion on all terrains
- Easy monitoring of battery status
- Better visibility during twilight
- Efficient braking and enhanced safety
The main feature of Bajaj Pulsar 135 ls is beefed up frame with 1320 mm wheelbase. It gives more strength and high stability with exceptionally tight turning radius.
New Pulsar 135 ls has 12 V full DC battery, it gives better starting & uniform illumination at variable speed even at stand still.
Read More on some silent features of bajaj pulsar 135
Head Lamp + Tank
- Pulsar 135LS boasts of a stylishly designed front headlamp with twin pilot lamps.
- DC circuit provides a constant light beam at all speeds, thus ensuring clear visibility even at low speeds.
- The 8 litre muscular fuel tank has on the side an aerodynamic and stylish front fairing.
Wheels + Shocks + Brakes
- A 100/90×17″ rear wheel and a 5 spoke strengthened alloy adds to the looks and require less maintenance.
- The 240 mm ventilated font disc brake ensures quicker and safer braking each time.
- The telescopic front forks with anti-friction bushes, make for greater riding comfort.
Seat + Handle Bars + Console + Tail Lamp
- Pulsar 135 LS oozes style. Be it the stylish rear LED tail lamps, sporty split-seats, the split rear grab rails or its single down tube chassis frame; there’s nothing in the bike that goes unnoticed.
- The bike also boasts of a fully loaded digital console with a digital speedometer and a number of sensors that provide data to the rider, like fuel level, neutral blinker, odometer, low battery display and self-cancelling indicators.
- The clip-on handle bar comes fitted with pass switch, electric start and an engine kill switch.
- At the heart of the Pulsar 135 is an engineering marvel – the World’s first 4 ValveDTS-i engine. It delivers greater power: 13.5 Ps; coupled with better fuel efficiency, and is light and compact. The bike also boasts a higher power to weight ratio of 110.7 Ps/Ton; just one of the reasons why it touches 0 to 60kmph in 5.1 seconds flat.
- The DTS-i system and the 4 valves together result in more volume of air-fuel mixture, providing efficient combustion.
- TRICS-III and Intelligent CDI improve ignition timing for different engine RPMs and rider requirements, allowing smooth power transmission.
ExhausTEC + Rear Shocks
- Patented ExhausTEC (Torque Expansion Chamber) technology provides high pickup at low rpm thus eliminating the need for frequent gear shifts. The technology improves engine torque at low rpm, providing abundant latent power at any stage of riding to ensure effortless pulling for any load conditions.
- Nitrox rear shock absorbers with 5 step adjustable ride settings, provide a plush riding comfort.
Let us Know your view regarding Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Tags: bajaj auto, bajaj pulsar, bajaj pulsar 135 ls, bajaj pulsar bike, bajaj pulsar motorcycle, pulsar 135 ls
Posted by Munir
on April 17, 2012. Filed under Bajaj
, Top Stories
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.