Suzuki Burgman 650 2013: All changes and technical specifications
With few innovations scooters presented to Cologne, Suzuki Burgman 650 2013 is incontestably to commutate it most required of the Intermot living room. After a fast presentation yesterday, latestbikesinfo listed for you the principal changes and the characteristics of commutating.
Suzuki Burgman 650 2013: What changes
Evolution of the design: The general line does not evolve much; on the other hand the fairings adopt more fluid forms. On the front face the optical broad news with multi-facets widens the glance of the maximum one. Fires of positioning of this optics are assisted by the other fires with Lads placed on the sides of the fairings. Behind, the block takes new angles, more contemporary forms without being particularly original, seeming to us indeed rather close to those of the maxiscooters Maxsym.
Suzuki Burgman 650 2013: New base
- The positioning of the handle of parking brake is henceforth placed under the nose of saddle
- New instrument panel, more modern, with analogical meters on the sides and a numeric keypad central, certainly less imposing, but more readable than before.
- With the new plastic preparing, the quality of completion is in rise
- On the instrument panel a new indicator “Eco Drive” remains illuminated when the pilot adopts a flexible pipe, with progressive accelerations (more economic and more ecological).
- The mechanical losses due to frictions are reduced. As a result the Japanese engineers declare being managed to lower the consumption of Big Burg of 15 % (in Drive mode).
- Appearance of a new exhaust box, making it possible to minimize the polluting emissions, indicates Suzuki.
- Available in black, gray and white
Suzuki Burgman 650 2013: Main features
- Twin-cylinder of 638 Cm3, 4T, DOHC and 4 valves
- X boring 75.5 mm × 71.3 mm chase
- Liquid cooling
- Maximum power 56 ch. (41 kw) with 7,000 tr/min
- Maximum couple 6.2 daN.m with 5,000 tr/min
- Electronic injection
- Automatic transmission SECVT (2 preselected car modes, 6 speeds)
- Maximum speed 160 km/h
- Tally out of tubes of steel, oscillating aluminum arm
- Hydraulic fork, deb. 110 mm
- Drive out and angle of column: 106 mm, 26°10
- Compound of shock absorbers deb. 100 mm
- Brake AV 2 discs, clamp 2 pistons + ABS
- Brake AR 1 disc + ABS
- Tire AV 120/70 X 15
- Tire AR 160/60 X 14
- Dimension (L X L X H) 2,260 X 810 X 1,435 mm
- Footing 1,595 mm
- Height of saddle 750 mm (Executive 755 mm)
- Dry weight 277 kg
- Reserve of 15 liters
- Carrying: Broad trunk of 50 L, enlightened, for two integral + three filing spaces laid out in the apron, with including one equipped with a catch 12V
- Adjustable pilot splash plate on 50 mm
- To limit the flight: Key with transponder and hides contactor
- 2 versions the available ones: Standard (with ABS) and Executive including a pack comfort: Heating handles, saddles heating (for pilot and passenger) and the momentary splash plate
Tags: Burgman 650, Burgman 650 2013, New, Scooter, Suzuki, Suzuki Burgman, suzuki burgman 650, Suzuki Burgman 650 2013